I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.65.0.
This release mostly fixes a number of bugs, but it also deprecates a number of existing lua and macro commands. Please read the News section carefully if you are the current maintainer of a luatex macro package.
- The Aleph and Omega version primitives are deprecated.
- The Apple Snow Leopard Truetype font collections now work
- Libpng has been updated to 1.4.4, and zlib to 1.2.5.
- New lua functions
- The already deprecated for some time
function has been removed.
fontloader.apply_afmfile() now return
nil,<errortable> on failure.
- The various node list fields in the lua node interface have
been renamed from 'list' to 'head', e.g.
and the 'list' name is deprecated. For now, the deprecation
is silent, as 'list' will stay for quite some time. Please
update your lua source as soon as possible, though.
- The call
node.type(<node>) now returns "
node". The existing
functionality is otherwise unchanged.
- Luafilesystem has been updated to 1.5.0. NOTE: there is an
incompatible change in the directory iterator method.
- The restriction on
linebreak_filter has been eased: at least one
horizontal box should be returned, but that is not necessarily
the last node any more.
- Backward compatibility has been restored for
node.first_character() has been renamed to
to better match its actual functionality.
\Umathaccent primitive now supports both/bottom keywords,
\Umathaccents are now deprecated.
\Umathaccent primitive now also supports the fixed keyword,
which supports non-growing math accents even if the font says
there are extensible variants.
- Ongoing work on the epdf library.